Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens to waste?
- Is energy from waste incineration a source of renewable energy?
- Does energy produce by incineration competes, recycling?
- Is the energy produced from waste an important source of emissions into the air and toxic waste?
- Is the ash generated by WTE plants safe?
- Where can I find more information about Waste to Energy?
Avoiding emissions of methane gas causing greenhouse effect to the atmosphere. Gas around 25 times more dangerous.
Reduction up to 90% of the volume of waste that are being incinerated through the hygenic waste treatment method.
Minimizing the occupation of the land surface, unlike landfills that have a designated life and require lots of territory.